Copyright | Works
It refers to all the content of prerogatives granted to authors, regulated by the Federal Copyright Law.
- Literary | Musicals | Photography
- Pictorial | Architectural
- Records of artistic and literary works before INDAUTOR.
- Reservation of Right to Exclusive Use.
- License agreements, assignments of rights.
- Legal actions of competition and unfair trade.
- Legal defense against unauthorized users.
- Legal actions against unauthorized users, through inspection visits and operations of the PGR, through its Specialized Unit for the Investigation of Crimes against the Rights of Author and Industrial Property.
- Infringements in matters of Industrial Property and Unfair Competition.